The role of mentors
| In this topic of women in management, one of the "solutions" is to facilitate women a mentor so they can be aware of what has been happening in the organisation. Now, linking this with managemen of change, I think that this awarenesses that women in management need might be a group of the constructions in business, these "truths" that become the reality within the organisation. Therefore, something that I have been considering is whether or not, the role of the mentors is to actually be an instrument of the discourses again as they help to transfer them onto the new people that enter an organisation. |
1 Comments:
At 8:47 pm,
Rossana Espinoza said…
Checking material for International Human Resources, in the topic of expatriates and overseas assignments, I came across the issue of mentors. In this case, one of the recommendations is to provide the expatriate with an overseas mentor so the managers can be guided while abroad.
Post a Comment
<< Home