Management of change

The purpose of this blog is basically to post questions, add comments and remember to visit links of interest.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Appreciative inquiry

When dealing with Essay 4 I was wondering how and to what extend this approach impose ideas on to others in the organisation.

Considering its method and principles, it should not happen because this approach is designed to include the whole organisation in the process of change.

This approach is participative and at least in the stage of looking for the beauty in the organisation, it should consider what all the member think is beautiful in the organisation.

It is when dealing with the others stages of methodology that I could conceive that ideas are being imposed onto others in the company. What I do not whether or not I am in the right track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home